Renewtech is a circular IT provider which means extending the life of IT equipment and the reuse or recycling of IT equipment. We use as few new raw materials as possible, and we give our customers more cost-efficient solutions and end-to-end support for their IT needs. This involves proactive marketing and sales, purchasing, ITADs, warehouse operations and logistics. Our main facility is in Amsterdam and we have sales offices throughout Europe.
This individual is responsible for the day-to-day work in our warehouse. This involves the physical moving and organization of our products and other items, processing sales orders, receiving and shipping POs and SOs, while keeping our inventory accurate and our error rate low. This can also mean taking on more specialized roles within the team such as Logistics Coordinator or Inventory Coordinator. The position is for
- Physically moves and organizes our products and other items as they come and go.
- Accepts deliveries and receives them into the ERP.
- Coordinates with sales to pick, process and ship sales orders
- Works with the engineering team to ensure items are repaired and tested properly and on time.
- Refurbishes used items through cleaning, painting and repacking.
- Maintains a clean, safe and productive work environment.
- Works on other tasks and special projects as they come up.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse production and supply chain industry.
- Has 2-3 years in a circular IT/hardware resale company.
- Is detail oriented and possesses excellent critical thinking, organization and follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Work effectively under high stress environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.