- Dach region
Is sales in your DNA? Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation where you can make a change in the circular IT industry? Then you might be our perfect match!
Renewtech is a leading circular IT service provider that helps businesses maximise their technology investments. We are rapidly growing in the European market and for this reason, we are looking for new account managers to increase our sales capacity even more. The position is for our office in Amsterdam.
- Sales of hardware and/or maintenance and infrastructure solutions.
- Apply technical selling skills and share knowledge to effectively prospect, qualify, develop and close new business.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients about Renewtech’s solutions for their business issues.
- Maximise all opportunities when closing so as to capture market share from competitors.
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals.
- Develop a full understanding of Renewtech’s competitive landscape, pricing and proposal models.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Interact professionally with business influencers and decision-makers.
- Maintain accurate records using CRM and Microsoft Outlook of all sales and prospecting activities, including calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities, to maximise sales potential.
- Develop a database in CRM of qualified leads derived from referrals, telephone acquisition, unsolicited contact with prospects, direct mail, e-mail and networking.
- Gather and submit detailed qualifying information for pricing and presentation of solutions to identified prospects.
- In conjunction with Sales Manager, develop an annual sales plan outlining activities for the coming year with a particular focus on meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Assist in implementing territory marketing plans as required.
- Regularly evaluate effectiveness of personal time management and seize opportunities to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Actively participate in and contribute to training and education programmes for Renewtech staff.
- Interact and cooperate effectively with all Renewtech colleagues.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, encourage innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate absolute integrity.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and ethical codes.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships consistent with core company values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all ancillary departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-15 years’ experience in sales of hardware or maintenance agreements to middle-market firms, or similar.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrable track record of goal attainment.